niedziela, 31 grudnia 2023

Grant Miniatura 6: round 1 completed

Dear All,

I am happy and proud to inform you that the first phase of my NCN fieldwork grant project has been completed with the result of 40 / 40 participants. Yes, this does correspond to the efficiency of 100%. 😊👌

This wouldn't have been possibile without the help of many amazing people, mostly from Florence and Pisa (but not only). My thanks go to Leonardo Masi, Giulia Giangravè, Pier Marco Bertinetto, Giovanna Marotta, Edoardo Cavirani, Ewa Nicewicz-Staszowska, Małgorzata Kościańska, Arianna Capirossi, Federico Trentanove, Valeria Carli, and many many more. I am also extremely grateful to the authorities of the University of C.S. Wyszyński in Warsaw for offering my all kind of support on my way to achieving the objectives of my project. Many thanks go also to my supervisor Anna Kozłowska, and to the main founder of the project, the National Science Center (Poland).