piątek, 21 czerwca 2024

Grant completed

 I am happy to announce that I have officially and successfully completed my NCN MINIATURA 6 grant. Thanks to all of the good and incredible people I met along the way, I managed to collect data from 60/60 participants. Thank you. 🪻❤️🌞

❤️ Thank you, my dear participants from Florence, Pisa, Catania.

🤍 My deepest gratitude goes to all my colleagues who inspired and supported me in my (field)work.

💙 I also send grazie mille to my kids (and their dad) for dealing with some extra time without me.

💚 Loads of gratefulness go also to my friends who have supported me along the rocky road I had to follow.

PS

It was a rocky road indeed, and an incredibly slippery one. Applying for a grant in my current life situation was madness, but I survived, I made it. As I usually do, as we all do, when we believe in ourselves. So... rock on, everybody! Let's roll up our sleeves and keep up the good job. Have a nice life. 😍🤠🤓